General Semi Quick Hitch Information:
1. The Semi Quick Hitch is fully manual system
2. Each work tool to be picked up by the hitch must be fitted with one dummy pin, fitted in front pin holes on the work tool’s hanger plates.
3. The pin diameter (the gap between hanger plates & bucket pin centres) must be the same on every work tool to be picked up by the hitch.
4. All hitches manufactured by Evans & Reid are tested & certified to the host machine’s maximum digging force.
5. All hitches are supplied with an EC declaration of conformity & instruction manuals.
Basic Instructions on Operation (detailed instructions are supplied with every hitch)
1. The front hook on the hitch engages the front dummy pin on the work.
2. The rear boss engages the rear pin holes on the work tool’s hanger plates. The hitch’s rear pin is then pushed through the rear pin hole on one hanger plate, the hitch’s rear boss & the rear hole on the other hanger plate. The rear pin is then secured in place using a lynch pin.
3. To remove the work tool, simply remove the lynch pin from the hitch’s rear pin, and pull the rear pin fully out of the work tool’s hanger plates & the hitch’s rear boss. Please make sure that the rear pin is replaced in the hitch’s rear boss when the hitch is not being used.